Wildcare Inc. NT

You are here: Caring

Caring for Wildlife

When thinking of becoming a carer it is important to take into consideration the animals requirements and the amount of time you are willing to commit. To become a wildcare member send in the completed Membership Form.

All Carers must have a current Rescue Permit issued by Parks and Wildlife.

You can obtain your permit by contacting the Parks & Wildlife Permit Officer (08) 899 94486 between 8am to 4pm, from Monday to Friday,
emailing pwpermits.nreta@nt.gov.au, or download from NRETAS website or or sending a completed Permit Form.

For your Annual Return form please also go to the NRETAS website